Cybex Sirona S i-Size Group 0+/1 Car Seat
The Cybex Sirona S i-Size Car Seat helps parents get little one in and out of the car with no trouble at all – thanks to it’s innovative one-hand 360° rotating mechanism which provides a comfortable entry and exit position, ensuring less strain on parents back.
The Sirona S i-Size provides a comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approximately 4 years. The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents forward-facing use before little one is at least 16 months old and 75 cm tall. Sirona S i-Size also offers increased safety for your baby in the forward-facing position thanks to the Energy Reduction Technology. It is activated as the forces reach their impact in head-on collision: The headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
360 Rotation Mechanism: A clever 360° rotation system makes life easier and less back-breaking for parents. The innovative rotating mechanism of the Cybex Sirona S i-Size makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy
Rear Facing Car Seat: Safety rear-facing from birth up to approximately 4 years. Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision. The Sirona S i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (up to 18kg, approximately 4 years old). Depending on your preference, the Sirona S i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76 cm and 16 months up to 105 cm)
Driving Direction Control: The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position of the car seat. It ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child’s at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
Energy Reduction Technology: Reduces the strain on the neck in case of front impact (forward-facing. The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. it reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protecting: The integrated L.S.P System of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the Energy Absorbing Shell by approximately 25%.
- Newborn inlay included for added comfort and protection
- Integrated linear side-impact protection system
- Height-adjustable headrest to suit your growing child
- Use for newborn until 4 years of age
- Driving Direction Control (DDC)
- 360° rotation with easy entry position
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- Rearward facing up to 105cm, approx. 4 years
- Belt holder: makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) in forward facing position (from 16 months and 76cm)
- Height-adjustable headrest: 12 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- One-hand recline function: easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions)